Saturday, January 30, 2016

One Day At A Time


One Day At A Time

© by Bud Lemire on April 7, 2014



I take life one day at a time

Whatever will be, will be fine

I take what comes and flow with it

I become stronger and will not quit



Whatever life throws at me

I learn to just let it be

Knowing when it is time to duck

Just so I won't get stuck



Each day is different than the one before

Time passing by, too hard to ignore

Every moment must count for something more

Because you never know what is in store



The day should hold a meaning to be treasured

Find something in it that can not be measured

A part of the day that you value at heart

Then you will know each day plays a part



Precious is each moment of every day

Tomorrow comes quickly, the moment flies away

In this life, in this heart of mine

I find life is much easier, one day at a time




I try my best to make each day count, and I treasure

each day for what is in it. The people in it, the enjoyment,

the love, the sunlight, the clouds, the birds, the animals,

the trees, and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment