Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Spirit


My Spirit

by Bud Lemire on Oct 26, 2011



Let my spirit guide me, in each step I take

Let them show me the right moves in choices I make

Should I take action, or do nothing at all

Should I be the first one, or wait for their call



You've shown me the right moves that I already made

You've saved me so many times by coming to my aide

In this journey I'm on, is this where I should be?

Or should I be working on somewhere else for me?



I know what I want, yet it all takes some time

To gather the sources, for this dream of mine

Others have offered to help, in what I'm to do

I'd sure love to have, some advice from you



You're in the right place, you already know”

When the time is right, you'll know when to go”

You've already started on what you need to do”

How it all turns out, is up to you”



Yes, I did know, but it's nice to hear

A feeling so right, to know that you're near

Thank you for guiding me in everything right

Dear Spirit what would I do without your guiding light



So many times we get lost and unsure of things in this world. If only we'd listen to what our very own spirits are telling us. They guide us every day, and put messages in our head to guide us. All we need to do is listen to what they're telling us. Block out the world around you, let quietness let you hear better. But also listen to your heart. Your heart is closely connected to your soul. When something feels wrong, it probably is. You'll know this, and you can always change it into something right. Listen to your spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment