Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Sari Imagination


My Sari Imagination

by Bud Lemire on Feb 4, 2005



You see me as a lion, I see you as a snake

That wraps itself around me, with every breath I take

A Cobra, but one I spiritually embrace

Who warms me deeply, in the special place



I'm sari to say, my imagination of you

Craves the feelings, as it conjures up a view

Of what's behind, those folds of black

That brings upon this feeling, of a spiritual attack



My soul is flying high, I want so much to scream

Take me far away, within you wildest dream

Sensations building up, into sensual lust

Of this connection, that is based on trust



I enter your spirit, and hold you very tight

As we do the soul dance, within the divine light

I hunger for you deeply, the closer that I go

Of the tingling sensation, when we're soul to soul



You are me, I am you, together are we

Beyond the concept, of Earth's reality

Supernatural beings, soul givers

Sending throughout our bodies, warm and cold shivers

How I'm taken in, by this soul sensation

In the magical feeling, of My Sari Imagination



This is about a friend I met in a chat room online

No comments:

Post a Comment