Sunday, January 31, 2016

Nelak


Nelak

by Bud Lemire on Jan 22, 2004



Words flow easily from my fingertips

Of a friend named Nelak who's left a big imprint

Her spirit is gentle, her spirit is kind

Her soul touches my heart, and delights my mind



Sensitive to her surroundings, listens real close

To the waves on life's shore, better than most

Becomes one with nature, and cherishes it well

And treasures each detail, it's easy to tell



She loves her animals, pets that she knew

Understanding their world, from their point of view

She enjoys watching the Africam and the Wildcam

And I can say I've become one of her fans



Oh Nelak my friend, with all that you are

Your heart will endure, when your soul takes you far

Spiritual blessings as your spirit takes flight

Angels are with you, as you walk in the light

No comments:

Post a Comment