Sunday, January 31, 2016

No Way!


No Way!

By Bud Lemire on Jan 7, 2007



She’s so caught up in her own frustration, she doesn’t know
Just how much, I love her so
It seems that I just can’t get through
No matter what I say, no matter what I do

She use to love, everything I did
Now her soul, she’s gone and hid
Behind the wall, she hides again
I’ve been demoted, to being a distant friend

Just as we were getting closer, she move away
And it’s both of our souls, that are going to pay
I never thought it would happen, I thought “No Way!”
Yet she’s avoiding me, each and everyday

Just when you think everything is fine
You find out, that you’ve really been blind
What you thought you felt and saw
Was really a cat with a sharpened claw

Tearing your soul out, scratching out your heart
And it’s this feeling, that keeps us both apart
Bleeding heart and emotional soul
Where is the one that I use to know

At any moment, on any day
You’ll be saying, “What?!  No Way!”
Sometimes life just gets too insane
And the love once felt, brings only pain

No comments:

Post a Comment