Saturday, January 30, 2016

Our Love Anew


Our Love Anew

by Bud Lemire on Jan 24, 2006



Down to Earth, yet quite unique

Sensitive, but strong not weak

Many search for love not found

While ours was found above the ground



The spirits heard my lover's cry

And parted the curtain that held the lie

Let's start all over, our love anew

With a fresh start, with all things true



You're not the same as you once were

You seem so positive and not unsure

"My soul went with you everywhere"

"Search deep inside, you'll know I was there"



You were often on my mind

Within my dreams, it's you I'd find

"I saw what happened, through your eyes"

"It wasn't fair, you being cut down to size"



She told me exactly all she knew

"These are things I never told you"

"When you said goodbye and I said NO!"

"My love for you, wouldn't let go"

"So my spirit followed you there"

"Even though you weren't aware"



Our love for each other grew stronger in time

And our spirits merged with a love so divine

That's where we are in the present day

And forever more, this is how we'll stay

No comments:

Post a Comment