Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Photographer's Lament


My Photographer's Lament

by Bud Lemire on Oct 29, 2013



For me, I always follow the sun

Watch where it is and get the shot done

If it resonates with you, take the shot

If it does nothing, then you do not



When taking shots of moving objects, here is the trick

Late is not good, because they move pretty quick

You'll miss a great shot by waiting too long

Taking it at the “right” time is better than “wrong”



Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

On the ground or over your shoulder

Sunrise, sunset, up in the skies

Know when to shoot, that's being wise



We may never have seen what you shot

Sharing is paramount, we'll see what you got

I bring my camera with me everywhere I go

You could see anything, you just never know

Beauty can be found anywhere

If it's what you see, then it is there



So my friend, with camera in hand

Photographers all across the land

Take a shot wherever you find beauty

And share it with us, so we can see



As you take your shots, remember you took it because of some reason

There just may be someone out there who sees the same beauty as you

I already know there are many who appreciate beauty.

They are waiting for you to share the beauty you can capture with your camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment