Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Birthday Angel


My Birthday Angel

© by Bud Lemire on Nov 16, 2014



Celebrating the day of your birth

Let me tell you of your worth

So sweet and so kind

Oh how I love your mind



You are the love I've always dreamed of

When you give, it's the best of your love

Beautiful in every way I know

And how I love your soul



An Angel that was born on Earth

Somehow grew wings following her birth

Her light shines wherever she goes

Shining everywhere, not only God knows



Touching those with her light and her love

Her smiling face is all I can think of

For her touch has reached my very soul

She's my Twin Flame, so I ought to know



Oh Birthday Angel, on those beautiful wings

For you my heart and soul sings

To have your love is a dream come true

I love everything you say and do


Happy Birthday Vicki, my Angel!





No comments:

Post a Comment