Sunday, January 31, 2016

My 1,000th Poem


My 1,000th Poem


By Bud Lemire on April 2nd, 2007

 
This is my 1,000th poem
I didn’t get this far alone
You the reader, kept me going strong
Being supportive of me all along

Thank you for bringing me this far
Your comments make me feel like a star
The best I can do, is to share my poems with you
In my poems, a piece of my soul comes through

Your appreciation touches my soul
I thank you for always letting me know
So that through my poems I can grow
And it’ll help you in your lifetime role

In future poems, I’ll pick subjects that’s guide
With issues that will touch you deep down inside
I’ll pick people who deserve to be written about
Give you confidence, leaving you without any doubt

I hope you continue to enjoy the poems I write
In the process you’ll get to know my soul’s light
I’ll carry on, writing them as they come to me
And put them in a place for you to see

Thank you so very much for being the source of my motivation.
I thank both those in spirit, and those here on Earth,
who have been there with me guiding me and supporting me.



No comments:

Post a Comment