Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Love Is Always There


My Love Is Always There

© by Bud Lemire on Sept 29, 2014



There will be beautiful days when I'm out and about

When you can't find me and you want to scream and shout

In your mind you may think I've forgotten about you

Be realistic about it because you know it's not true



When I'm out with the butterflies flying around

I'm thinking of the greatest love ever found

When the Bees are buzzing and flying away

I think of your love that I feel throughout the day



I'm not out wandering in search of more love

When you are the only one I'm thinking of

I'm not in love with anyone except for you

Not sure why you wouldn't believe that it's true



100 poems should remind you that I do

Our love together to help each other through

The strongest love for each of us to feel

A love that is the strongest and it's for real



A life long love for life and after life too

Vicki, you're the love that makes any love true

You've given me the best I've ever known

I value you deeply, and love our time on the phone

With just a thought, I feel your spirit all the way through

I love all that you are, I love all that you do



With a thought you can reach out and find me

and feel me anytime and anywhere I happen to be.

Your love makes me who I am. Makes me believe that love

can be so much better than some can even imagine it to be.

With you, it is love at its best. Always and forever, I Love You Vicki.

No comments:

Post a Comment