Saturday, January 30, 2016

Our Time Together


Our Time Together

by Bud Lemire on Feb 13, 2004



Where does our time together go

Seems time passes quickly you know

When we do have the time

You're having yours online



I know you need your time for you

But I love you, I truly do

We use to cuddle more often before

When online sometimes I am ignored



I love you, how many times do I have to say

But lately I feel your spirit has been away

Are you searching for something I can not give

I try my best, to make you happy to live



You say you need more time for you

Well, honey I need some of that too

I know our hours don't help at all

But I feel at times you've built yourself a wall



I try climbing over, but sometimes it is so high

I love you too much to leave, so understand I try

But changes need to be made if we are to succeed

To make this marriage a happy one for you and me



You say all your life, you've given to others and now need time

I don't ask for much, just to hold you and know you are mine

Please come out from where you are, and come back to me

Let's be a family that is what a family should be



I Love You!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment