Saturday, January 30, 2016

Our First Anniversary


Our First Anniversary

by Bud Lemire on Nov 2, 2003



Although it's been a year, it seems to feel much longer

With every day that passes, our love keeps getting stronger

This marriage is very special, it makes me feel your love

It's something in my life, I always dreamed of



Everyday we spend together, is wonderful to me

I look upon your beauty, for that is what I see

You give me all the comfort, that I always need

You know exactly what to give, and that is what you feed



The waves from the ocean, as they wash upon the shore

Your love and my love touching, who could ask for more

To always have you with me, in everything I do

Sharing in the love we make, that helps us to get through



Your understanding, of how and who I became

Our life and love together, our dream is one the same

You've brought me many places, that I've never been

Not only are you my lover, but you're my best friend



Although it's been one year, many are yet to be

My love will be yours, as your love is for me

How can I repay you, for all that you have done

My wife, my love, my friend, it sure was lots of fun

On our first anniversary, I write this poem for you

May the words found in it, always help you through



Wanda, I Love You!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment