Saturday, January 30, 2016

One Heart, One Soul, One Mind


One Heart, One Soul, One Mind

by Bud Lemire on Oct 30, 2012



While chatting with a friend one night

She decided it was time to show her light

Merging with me our souls took flight

On a journey of sensual delight



After that a change took place

My mind was wandering in astral space

I longed to feel her presence near

To feel her love, this soul so dear



A few nights later we'd reunite

This light of love was a stronger flight

I felt her soul throughout the day

She touched my spirit in every way



I couldn't stop thinking about her light

As her soul snuggled with me in bed at night

I realized she would always be

A very special part of me



One time while we were in flight

She gave her all and I embraced her light

Touching me deeper every time

We became one heart, one soul, one mind






For you Vicki.

Your love never stops giving.

You hold me throughout the day and night.

Your love is the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment