Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Spiritual Wife


My Spiritual Wife

by Bud Lemire on Jan 24, 2006



You're in my heart, you speak to my soul

You're with me everywhere that I go

You're in my thoughts, throughout every day

I love everything, you have to say



I think it's happening to me, so it must be

I've fallen deeply and madly, in love with thee

This time with the spirits as our guide

The feelings well expressed, we'll never hide



Every waking moment, and even in my sleep

You're the one, who's company I keep

You make me the happiest, I feel at my best

Having you in my life, I have been blessed



Every word shared, every thought told

Our love will always feel new, as we grow old

I know that your love shines down on me

An important dose, better than vitamin C



Your love has been guiding me a lot in my life

I believe I'd be right to say, you've been my spiritual wife

I know the years ahead, will be the best so far

With you by my side, because I love you as you are


No comments:

Post a Comment