Sunday, January 31, 2016

New Year 2006


New Year 2006

by Bud Lemire on Dec 29, 2005



As the New Year 2006 is upon us fast

I think of the future, the present, the past

2005 brought me so much in beauty

Pleasure in all I do in my duty



It brought me a new, strong love my way

The kind you feel within, throughout every day

Miraculous messages from souls no longer around

Letting me know they're with me, wherever I'm bound



It brought me closer, to those that are here

Reminding me that those who have passed, are truly near

Memories, and things to look forward to

Making the mundane, more alive and new



Ring in the New Year, with a brand new start

That will touch your soul, and melt your heart

If only you open up, and let it all in

A New Year and a New Life, then will begin



Ring it loudly. let others listen well

To the joyous sound, of your New Year's bell

Make each moment, of your life worthwhile

By starting anew, let everyone see your smile

No comments:

Post a Comment