Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Birthday Time


My Birthday Time

by Bud Lemire on Jan 22, 2005



You ask me how was My Birthday Time

I celebrated it with and family, and friends of mine

There were several gifts, and there was a cake

And precious moments for my memory's sake



There were peaceful times spent in solitude

That would touch upon my every mood

There was an inner peace, that I found when I was alone

When all the thoughts I had, I could call my own



There were time, when changes came

I was a little worried, life wasn't the same

But I knew within, that my spirit was strong

For within the silence, I heard the Angel's song



It was sung by those, who embraced the light

As we joined together, to make all things right

Brightest light shining, on all it can be

Birthday candles burning, on my destiny



I know not my future, or what it will bring

But I know how I feel, when the Angels sing

I hope I answered your question, about My Birthday Time

It's always amazing, when you're one with the divine




If by chance you wondered how my birthday went,

this is the answers that came to me.









No comments:

Post a Comment