Saturday, January 30, 2016

One And The Same


One And The Same

by Bud Lemire on Oct 8, 2013



Now and forever, one thing that will always be

Is my love for you, and your love for me

No matter what our differences, no one is to blame

Our deep love for each other will always be the same



Words have no meaning, it is what we feel

It's the love we share always, it is what is real

We'll be there for each other, helping each other through

When words confuse and hurt you, remember my love for you



We are joined together, by the love of The Twin Flame

When we feel the distance, remember we are one and the same

Our love knows no distance, Spirit bridges the gap

And I have my baby, sitting in my lap



I tend to open my mouth, and too much I share

I will try my best, to be much more aware

I'm sorry for the pain, I thrust onto you

I love you so deeply, let that help you through



It's not only sexual, the love I feel from you

The feelings when you touch me, are felt all over too

In my heart, in my mind, every part of me

A vision of you glowing, is exactly what I see



Your soul enters me and I am taken away

In a state of deep felt love, where I want to stay

My desires go wild, a love so very deep

Of a cherished moment, I always want to keep



Vicki, I love you so deeply, forever

No comments:

Post a Comment