Sunday, January 31, 2016

Mother Knows


Mother Knows

by Bud Lemire on Oct 29, 2013



From the Other Side, Mother knows

She knows exactly where my love goes

She knows who belongs with me

From where she is, she can see



Our souls are together throughout each day

The love we share will never go away

For it is the deepest part of our soul

We are always one, forever so



Like two peas in a pod

Touched by the hand of God

Time and distance aren't in our way

We share the deepest love night and day



The souls on Earth we saw depart

Guide us because they know our heart

To the One that is right

So we can embrace their light



I see and feel her soul

All the time and so I know

She brought our love together

Thank you Mom, she's the greatest treasure



For my Sweet lady of love, Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment