Sunday, January 31, 2016

New Life


New Life

by Bud Lemire on Nov 18, 2006



You gave me new life, when you gave me love

Isn’t it any wonder, that it’s you I think of

It’s a healing thing that I treasure

When your light embraces mine in endless pleasure



Ever since that night, that seemed so wonderful and strange

My body and my soul has gone through a big change

I feel brand new in places I once felt dead

You’ve awakened many senses that night in my bed



I feel the spirits when they touch my face

I sense the love when we occupy the same space

I feel your love even when you don’t say

Your love for me always comes my way



Ever since we met, your words flowed so easily

Surrounding me with the love I knew it to be

Whenever I think of you

I know our love is true



I feel you throughout every day

Because your thoughts send love my way

I hope that you’ll always know

You brought New Life to my soul



My soul thanks you Di, for the love you’ve given me.

For changing my life and making it brand new, and much better.

I shall always love you for the wonderful soul you are.








No comments:

Post a Comment