Monday, November 28, 2011

The Beautiful Butterfly

Photobucket

July 16, 2008 by Bud Lemire
 
 
Silently I asked myself, where could they be?
When before my eyes, one zipped in front of me
Later that night on Aronsons Island, I asked once more
And one zipped right by, just like it did before
 
It danced around and landed on the tree
I grabbed my camera and it didn’t fly from me
The beauty was amazing, as my camera snapped away
But some roller skaters came, and I didn’t think it would stay
 
One skater brushed it aside, as if it was a pest
But it remained dancing, and I felt I was blessed
To be able to see, and enjoy the beauty of
This Beautiful Butterfly, filled me up with love
 
Sunset was approaching, darkness soon would be here
I look up in the tree, and the dancing butterfly was near
I silently looked up and gave thanks for the time
For letting me me capture the beauty, with the camera of mine
 
I always look for beauty, in everything I see
Usually I find it, but that could be just me
I put it on my computer, and decide what to do
I print out the very best, to share them all with you

No comments:

Post a Comment