Wednesday, November 30, 2011

You Are My Valentine

by Bud Lemire on Feb 12, 2008


Dear woman, would you be my Valentine
So I could always have your heart with mine
Hold me tight and never let go
Because dear woman, I love you so

I love the words that you say
That touch my soul in every way
I love your voice, energetic and strong
So beautiful, it’s my favorite song

I love your eyes, so blue and glowing
And your love for me, that is always flowing
I feel your presence, every night
Your love’s Angelic, filled with spiritual light

You give to me, all that you can
You make me feel, like a happy man
Dedicated to all that we are
You are my shining star

I love you with every breath that I take
I love your embrace, each morning I wake
So it’s only right, that you should be mine
Because every day, You Are My Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment