Sunday, November 27, 2011

Elly

By Bud Lemire on January 22, 2009

 
Oh Elly, you beautiful mare
How are you doing up there
I know God has a beautiful place
I sure miss nuzzling your face
 
I thank you for all the peace of mind
That you gave to me when I couldn’t find
When things got too bad at home
You showed me I was never alone
 
When I sat upon your back
You kept me on track
You spoke to me in your own special way
And I listened and heard all you had to say
 
Your words were horse
But the best, of course
The words I understood
You were always good
 
It won’t be the same without you
You were treasured, I hope you knew
A prayer and nuzzle for you my friend
Galloping up there in the fields of Heaven


 
Elly, for those you left behind. You shall always be in their prayers and thoughts with the love you shared with them. Thank you so very much for being such a wonderful soul who shared your time here with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment