Saturday, November 26, 2011

The New Year’s Bell

     By Bud Lemire on Dec 26, 2010

 
Are you ringing in the New Year’s Bell
If you are, I’d like to wish you well
Each New Year is different than the one before
And truly, who could ask for anything more
 
I’ll admit many times the changes scare the hell out of me
But I know it’s the unknown of events I can’t foresee
When they come, they aren’t as bad as they seem
I walk this world as if I’m in a dream
 
I hear the New Year’s Bell ringing
I wonder what this New Year Is bringing
Many wonderful scenes that I can capture
Another year of living in this rapture
 
More times with friends that I like
And more journeys taken on my bike
While one year ends, another one will start
And I know I’ll be playing my part
 
The New Year’s Bells are ringing in my ear
The Angels are beside me, I feel them near
They guide me every step of the way
They help me through, every day
As I listen and hear the New Year’s Bell
The Angels are here to help you as well

Wishing you all a Happy New Year as the New Year’s bells are ringing

No comments:

Post a Comment