Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Other Me

by Bud Lemire on July 29, 2007


It isn’t hard to see
That you are The Other Me
Your thoughts mirror my own
And with you I never feel alone

You speak the words before I do
And I feel I am a part of you
I feel your emotions, and you feel mine
Your energy within me,  is the best sign

God knew part of me was incomplete
So he brought us together, so we could meet
Then he knew we needed  much more
So in Dream time, he opened the door

We both meet there every night
Merging together in each others light
Together each of us become one
Not stopping until the morning comes

When the morning comes, we bathe in each others sunshine
For what else would our love do, we’re part of the divine
It isn’t hard to see
That you are, The Other Me

No comments:

Post a Comment