Sunday, November 27, 2011

Snow Was Falling

By Bud Lemire on Nov 29, 2009

 
Snow was falling to the ground
Upon a face a frown was found
Don’t feel so bad that Winter’s here
It’s not forever so don’t you fear
 
I know it gets so very cold
And it seems harder when you’re old
The sun will shine again
For you my dear friend
 
I know the wind is strong
But every season has its song
If you listen you will hear
And you won’t need to shed a tear
 
I know people who stay active every season
Into sports and are always happy with a reason
Each time of the year brings something new
For me, each year a pleasant surprise comes through
 
I never know what it’ll be
Until the time it reaches me
Something unexpected, yet so wonderful to receive
Could be anything, and every year I believe
 
I am blessed to enjoy good in every day
In every season that comes my way
Snow was falling to the ground
Upon my face a smile was found


I am blessed to have such wonderful family and friends, and people who truly love and care for me. I thank them for being around in all seasons, through sun, rain, snow, and so much more. Thank you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment