Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Rules Of The Game

By Bud Lemire on Jan 25, 2009

 
Rumors are like a game
Different versions of the same
It gets passed around to everyone
Some rules are changed when it is done
 
You roll the dice, you get a score
But the rules include so much more
Not five dice, but six dice instead
It’s on the internet, it’s what I read
 
Five dice is what I was taught
It’s the only way is what I thought
When I play the game with you
It’s the only way that I knew
 
Maybe that’s how a new game begins
You throw the dice and everyone wins
You roll the bones to play
And the rules seem to be okay
 
It’s great to enjoy and have some fun
But changes are made by everyone
Just remember not everyone plays the same
When playing by The Rules Of The Game



 
Life is like rules, we each have different ways of playing the game of life, but it takes us to the same destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment