Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Dark Hole

by Bud Lemire on Feb 19, 2009
 
Dearest friend, I’ve seen several changes in you
Things that you say, and things that you do
Your attitude has changed, your personality isn’t the same
You only have YOU, because you are to blame
You’ve turned away from the man I once knew
It’s hard to be close, like I once use to
Yes, people can say rude things, but not all the time
The spirits have told me, that that’s a bad sign
 
Your attitude is pushing your true friends away
The ones who care, won’t want to stay
I may not understand all you say and do
But the spirits know your thoughts, and all you go through
They know the wall you’ve built, and see what is there
And the spirits they know, you are being unfair
Don’t blame the ones who have cared for you here
We all know that you’re covering some hidden fear
 
You can spend all your money, sell all you own
But in the end, you will just be alone
Those who once loved you, and stood by your side
Have walked away, when part of you died
You know what’s the cause of this to be
The truth of the matter, has been shown to me
Those who care about me, have shown me the way
And if you keep this up, I can not stay
 
I loved you dearly, for the man I once knew
But lately you just haven’t been you
What I know or don’t know, doesn’t matter to me
The spirits are watching you, they know what they see
 
“What has become of my son?”
“He thinks he’s turned to having fun”
“But he’s just hurting everyone”
“Oh dear God, what can be done?”
 

When you left his world, he didn’t know how to deal
When he lost his hope, he lost his sense to feel
This habit he has, is out of control
Which has driven him into, a very dark hole

No comments:

Post a Comment