Saturday, November 26, 2011

With Every Choice

         by Bud Lemire on Oct 17 2010

 
With every choice you make, keep this in mind
It’s what you choose that’ll guide you to what you find
You control your destiny with all you do
So think it over because it’s up to you
 
I never think of life as how much money I own
Because I’m rich with friends, I’ll never be alone
Sometimes I think I see more than others do
Because I take the time to take in the view
 
Everyone is in such a hurry to get somewhere
I take my time . . . in going everywhere
I snap a shot for those to see
Who are rushed with somewhere to be
 
I don’t need much to get by
I do my best and always try
The path I chose lead me here
But I know I’m guided by spirits near
 
Be satisfied with everywhere you go
You can change it and should always know
With every step that you take
Your life’s story is what you make

Remember my friends, you make the choices in your life. So if you end up somewhere you didn’t wish to be, it was your choice. But it’s never to late to choose another path. I believe that each choice we make is another lesson learned as we journey through this lifetime. Life is too short to be unhappy, so choose again. Be happy with who you are and where you are. The choices are yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment