Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mina, Heavenly Angel

© by Bud Lemire on June 21, 2009

 
 She was an Angel here, she is an Angel there
On Earth or in Heaven, she spreads her love everywhere
She always found the good in everyone she knew
I’m sure in Heaven, she’s doing it there too
 
She always appreciated everything in her life
Her dedication made her an extraordinary wife
The bond was so deep, caring for her mate
Every morning she tried, not to be late
 
Many times, when we don’t live alone
Our caring and attention, isn’t always on our own
So often we need to watch for signs on the inside
Or life will take us, on a bumpy ride
 
She gave to others, from the depth of her soul
She always knew the way, to make others feel whole
She loved the music that I would always play
And always let me know that I had made her day
 
I shall always remember, the times that we had shared
And the wonderful woman, who showed how much she cared
“You may have crossed over to the Heavenly place”
“But Mina, Heavenly Angel, I’ll always feel your embrace”

 
This is in honor of a truly wonderful Angel who has touched so many people with her caring ways. Mina Bernard, who has endured so much, and given so much, and is treasured always. Thank you my friend, for all you have shared with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment