Monday, November 28, 2011

The Camera Man

Photobucket
By Bud Lemire on Aug 14, 2008
 
I’m not taking your picture, it’s a butterfly
I only take your picture, if you do comply
I’m off capturing a sunrise, or a sunset
I’m trying to capture nature’s beauty at its very best
 
The camera around my neck, is where it’ll always be
I love to capture a moment, and exactly what I see
Beauty is found everywhere, if people would only look
A cloud up in the sky, or a duck swimming in a brook
 
I’ve taken many pictures, everywhere I go
To share them with others, so they too will know
A day filled with sunshine is a colorful scene
The bluest sky, with the grass bright green
 
A bird singing a song on a branch in a tree
Makes a beautiful picture, of all things that I see
Like everything in life, take time to explore
See beyond the simple things, there is so much more
 
Nothing lasts forever, a scene can change in sight
When a butterfly or bird, decides to take flight
My advice to beginners is, take a sample shot to start
Before the changes happen, and the winged ones depart
 
I know I’ve enjoyed the pictures that I take
The clouds outside my window, the sunrise on the lake
I’ll continue taking pictures, of the beauty that I see
For I am The Camera Man, who also writes poetry

 
To all the people who enjoy and comment on my poems and photos, I thank you for taking the time to read them, and so happy you enjoy them

No comments:

Post a Comment