Monday, November 28, 2011

The Sound Of Water

By Bud Lemire on Dec 6, 2008

 
Something about the sound of water that does something to me
Peaceful and relaxing, bringing me tranquility
An oar in the water, paddling the boat away
Brings a soothing feeling within my soul every day
 
Water being poured into a glass is a sound I like
Waves hitting the rocks as I pass by on my bike
In the bath, as we move around in the tub
A sound as comforting as a back rub
 
The sound a dishcloth makes in the water in the sink
It does something to me, at least that’s what I think
The way some toilets flush, is a special sound
You can find the sounds of water, all around
 
Pour a glass of water and tell me what you hear
When you Listen closely, water, so crystal clear
Something for the soul, water’s good for you
So take a drink today, it’s the healthy thing to do



Appreciate the sounds around you, appreciate Water for all the good things it does for you. So many people in some places have a hard time getting water. We are fortunate to get it and enjoy it in every part of our day as we do. So, Have a drink

No comments:

Post a Comment