Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So That She Can Heal

by Bud Lemire on Jan 7, 2007


Please heal this woman’s soul
Make her complete, make her whole
For I have hurt the one I love
Until she’s healed, it’s all I think of

You see, she came to me not long ago
She gave so much love to my soul
She’s been within, the deeper part
Now there is pain, inside my heart

I ask that she be sent healing energy
Let her know it’s true love from me
When she hurts, let me feel her pain
Until it stops, let my tears fall like rain

Show her why she feels so betrayed
Give me courage not to be afraid
Guide me to know what is everything
Open me up to what the spirits bring

Forgive me for all the pain I brought
Help me know wisdom for my every thought
Let her know that my love for her is real
Send her my love, so that she can heal

No comments:

Post a Comment