Sunday, November 27, 2011

Moving Ahead

By Bud Lemire on Dec 19, 2009

 
As we move ahead out of 2009
We leave a year of special events behind
We begin another year 2010
I start mine as usual with a pen
 
2009 has so many special memories for me
It showed me of a “Summer Of Love” eternally
A new red bike so my feet won’t be sore
And the many memories too special to ignore
 
Another adventure in life is about to start
The journey of the soul will play a special part
It will take me far from where I am
And I’ll grow into a stronger man
 
I haven’t a clue where I will go
I don’t think anyone does know
But I’m open to wherever it will be
For I know it’s written in my destiny
 
More photos to take, and more poetry
Enjoying the scenery with all I can see
Moving ahead into a New Year
Maybe I’ll start it off with a Root Beer


Wishing everyone a Happy New Year as you move ahead into a New Year filled with many things to explore. I know I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment