Wednesday, November 30, 2011

On Your Plate

by Bud Lemire on Jan 14, 2007


It seems you always have so much on your plate
And it makes me wonder, how long do I have to wait
We’ve each been up, we’ve each been down
But I wonder, when you gonna come around

You’re always in the deepest part of my soul
You follow me wherever I go
How long before you’re mine to hold?
Because time is making me grow old

When will I get your best
This must be part of life’s test
You always seem to know what’s happening to me
Like an Angel, you’re guiding me spiritually

We have a connection that’s hard to explain
Sometimes the sun, sometimes the rain
There’s a deep bond of love I have for you
And there isn’t anything that I wouldn’t do

When am I going to feel your touch?
So my body can feel your love, and how much
For we each can search for love and never find
A love that’s as strong as our kind

So come feel me, let me know your embrace
Let me see your eyes sparkle, and the smile on your face
Let me give it to you straight
When will I be the one On Your Plate?

No comments:

Post a Comment