Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Trust & Adjust

by Bud Lemire on Jan 12, 2007


This is the time for me to adjust
Reorganize, and for me to trust
Put all my faith in the spirits that guide
Trust what I’m feeling, on the inside

Feel with my mind, feel with my soul
Trust in my senses, in all that I know
Have faith in the spirits, that guide me anew
Knowing that their presence, will help me through

Adjust to the changes happening every day
Little ones, big ones, that touch me each day
Helping me to overcome those effecting my heart
Giving me the strength, to have a new start

Help me to know each energy that I feel
Who they are from, and who I should I heal
Help me to send out, my energy so they’ll know
My love is true, it’s to embrace their soul

Let them know, that it’s me they can trust
And as they awaken, it takes time to adjust
Give us comfort, as we join as one
Universal blessings, the journey’s begun

No comments:

Post a Comment