Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Light From Heaven

By Bud Lemire on April 6, 2007 & Feb 22, 2009

 
I closed my eyes, and fell into a dream
As I let myself be taken, down the astral stream
I found myself in a meadow, with butterflies galore
They danced around my head, and I couldn’t ask for more
 
I saw a path, in a forest of trees
As I started for it, I felt a gentle breeze
Warm as it touched me, it felt like a touch
I’m sure I heard it whisper, “Thank you very much”
 
I turned around, but no butterflies were in sight
But ahead of me, on the trail was a light
So bright and so inviting, beckoning to me
I had to get much closer, so that I could see
 
It looked like people, yet they weren’t on the ground
Floating in the air, and I could hear a sound
It was laughter, so much joy could be heard
I stood by a branch, where perched a white bird
 
The bird glowed, as it spoke to my soul
It said “your journey goes on, but one day you’ll be whole”
“You’re doing a great job, keep up what you do”
“I send you peace, because you are you”
 
I felt the loving energy, as it surrounded me
Yet there was so much more, that I could see
Joy and laughter filled me as I turned around
And I found I too, was lifted off the ground

When you fill your soul with love and joy, you can be lifted off the ground and feel so much better. What you see depends on what you believe. If you believe, you can see so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment