Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Seeing What Is There

by Bud Lemire on Feb 18, 2007


So many people rely on others to make their day
Meeting, seeing, or passing them on our way
It’s like an uplift, whenever our souls meet
Making us whole, making us complete

I think that life is great
To recognize and to appreciate
Those that pass by, and touch our soul
Making life worthwhile, wherever we go

Just think if someone passing us, effects us like this
The little things in life then take on a different twist
Sun shining in the window, makes the day bright
The beauty seen in watching, a butterfly’s flight

It’s seeing what is there, that makes life worthwhile
Like someone passing by, wearing a happy smile
I often realize, each day is so unique
Treasures to behold, every day of the week

I say hello in passing, and I smile too
Because I know I effect others, every time I do
I believe life for us, is to be aware
Of things that are around us, and Seeing What Is There

No comments:

Post a Comment