Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Words People Use

by Bud Lemire on Feb 6, 2007


Someone called me a Nerd
To me it’s an insulting word
It’s like a dropping from a bird
Tell me, what have you heard

What if you were called a Geek
Would that make you feel like a freak
Some words in places seem to reek
When they are used any day of the week

There is one who’s called a Dork
I won’t touch that one with a fork
Just another word I’d like to abort
So many words are hard to sort

Wherever you go
There are words to know
A slang term to use
In worldly places you choose

Sometimes we judge way too quick
Words people use and what they pick
Without knowing the meaning in what they say
We should find out exactly, what definition’s okay

People in all parts of the world have their slang words. Words that are spelled the same to all, yet have totally different meanings to each. It’s all in the knowing the slanguage for each area.

No comments:

Post a Comment