Sunday, November 27, 2011

More Or Les

   By Bud Lemire on Feb 19, 2009

 
He is Les, but he gives so much more
His caring ways are hard for him to ignore
You can see him helping Jeannette around
Driving her many places, all over town
 
He makes buttons from pictures that you own
If you want one made, you’re not alone
Stick it where you want, right on your coat
A favorite relative, or maybe a famous quote
 
He once saw some ducks and thought of me
Said “this is a place Bud should be”
Not long after, I showed up out of nowhere
And he took a picture of me taking a picture there
 
I see him often walking around down at the park
I’m sure he sees the beauty found there at every mark
He’s a pleasant man who’s willing to help out
Of this I’m sure you’ll agree, there is no doubt
 
So with this poem, I’m giving Les some hype
Yes, you know the man, he’s the one Mr.Yeip
For always putting one foot forward and doing his best
I like to think of him as…..More Or Les


Here’s one for you Les Yeip, because you care enough to take the time to help others

No comments:

Post a Comment