Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Search Is Over

by Bud Lemire on Aug 9, 2007


My search is over, now I know
I found the one who completes my soul
I know she’ll walk with me until the end of time
Forever our love, her soul within mine

She is a treasure, precious and rare
And everything, is what we share
I felt her love, she gives it all to me
And I’ve come to a place I’ve always wanted to be

A place I had given up hope of ever seeing
Now I know the soul within the human being
Deep, so very deep, it touches the core
And I crave her presence, so much more

I long so much to have her by my side
So strong the pull, that I’ve often cried
There’s enough time, for our time together
But each moment we do, is the greatest treasure

I have truly found the love of my life
Some day in our future, she will be my wife
I know I shall never let her go
My Search Is Over, because now I know

No comments:

Post a Comment