Monday, November 28, 2011

Outside My Window

by Bud Lemire on Feb 14, 2008


Outside my window, with a Harbor Tower view
I can look down, and that’s what I do
I see the people, on the street below
I sit here looking, and they don’t even know

I’m up here, on the fifteenth floor
A wonderful view, who could ask for more
I have a view over a beautiful lake
The beauty’s seen in the photos I take

I see the area of the Municipal Dock
And Aronsons Island, where people love to walk
I see the Lighthouse going off and on
So much beauty that I gaze upon

The Sandpoint Lighthouse can be seen
The summer grass and trees are a bright green
On the water, when it’s covered with ice
Are several Ice Shacks, and the snow looks so nice

I see the Oreboats coming into the dock
I even see my old fishing spot
The Library and City Hall across the street
I have a view that can’t be beat

The sunrise is a beautiful sight
Soon that is followed by daylight
The clouds of every shape and size
Pass by my window, right by my eyes

I see the beauty, it’s what I behold
I save each picture, while I’m growing old
I can look back, on this Harbor Tower view
And remember the scenes, that I once knew

No comments:

Post a Comment