Monday, November 28, 2011

The Miracle Of Love

By Bud Lemire on Dec 6, 2008

 
I often wondered if love was meant for me
I always came to the conclusion it wasn’t meant to be
They said there was somebody for everyone
But I was still alone when my day was done
 
Then I met someone who came into my sleep
She showed me love and said she was mine to keep
Her soul was beautiful, her spirit was genuine
I was so happy that I could call her mine
 
I gave up praying for love, and accepted things as they were
I lived a Lonely life until the time I met her
She had the ability to come into my dream
To show me her love within the astral stream
 
In the waking hours, her love was just as strong
I knew it was with her, I would always belong
She shared her love daily, giving it all to me
I gradually cut the restraints, my love had set her free
 
I carried her through her pain and misery
To behold a beautiful woman, especially made for me
I gave her all of my love, she did the same in return
With our love becoming one, so much we did learn
 
The Miracle Of Love comes to each of us
If we pray, believe, and in God we trust
I know her love will always be
Because Heaven sent her to me


The Miracles Of Love are happening to so many of us, it does not need proof, it’s a feeling that only each of us knows when it happens. Believe, feel, and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment