Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Red Bike

Photobucket

By Bud Lemire on Oct 20, 2009

 
I bought a new bike at MR.BIKE
It’s red and shiny and it’s something I like
My old bike was cheap and wasn’t easy to ride
And kept falling apart, but still I had tried
 
I had a red Schwinn that lasted for years
But this cheap green one brought too many fears
It was doing damage to my right leg each ride
But with this new one, each time is a glide
 
It’s a Trek, a top of the line bike today
And its ride is so smooth, as it takes me away
I can pedal a little, the cruise for awhile
As I ride along, you won’t miss my smile
 
A ride through the park is so much fun
A bike is a good thing for everyone
Exercise is good for the heart
And remember the body is a work of art
 
Saves on gas when you have a bike
You can see so much that you like
I know I’m glad I have mine
You’ll see me riding My Red Bike all the time
 
I love my new red bike from Mr.Bike, and I am back enjoying bike riding as I always have. It’s great to ride around and see so much beauty that is all around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment