Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kathy

by Bud Lemire on April 27, 2007

These are some birthday wishes I send
To a wonderful co-worker and a friend
I wish that all good things come your way
And I hope that you have a Happy Birthday

People come, and people go
But there aren’t too many, that I know
Who have such a special soul
And you handle it like a pro

You really care for how they feel
Your love and devotion is for real
You always give your very best
Making sure they get good rest

You make sure their good health is assured
You always give your clients and encouraging word
This poem honors all that you give
Making their lives easier to live

It’s now been close to a year
That I worked with you near
One couldn’t have picked a better friend
And Kathy, these are the words I send


Happy Birthday to my friend Kathy Valind-Minor!

No comments:

Post a Comment