Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Baha’i Girl

by Bud Lemire Jan 31, 2007


She’s my Baha’i girl
Always rocking my world
Making each day better than the one before
Picking up new things, perfecting the spirit even more

Learning more with each passing stage
Souls within, as our bodies age
She blesses me from the Universal Soul
And it causes my emotions to go out of control

She touches me with the words she uses
Both of us are winners, nobody loses
Her humor is so much like mine
I laugh when she types in a line

We rode together upon a dark horse
Cuddled quite close without any force
Free flowing of the soul and the mind
Spiritual vibrations of the Heavenly kind

She’s My Baha’i  Girl
Making it a better world
With her it’s always a pleasure
To behold such a divine treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment