Tuesday, November 8, 2011

God's Plans

by Bud Lemire on Nov 8, 2011


Sometimes I worry, wondering what will come to be
And suddenly a calmness flows all through me
Some things in life are out of our hands
We must accept them as part of God's plans

I carry on knowing all will be right
I'm being guided by the Heavenly Light
Everything I do will bring me closer to where I should be
I'm following a path that's been set up for me

As the world swirls around
I think of all I have found
Guiding me on this journey here
Letting me know you are near

I can accept and let things go
Becoming more as I learn and grow
All that will be, will all work out
Feeling your love leaves me no doubt

I'm in the right place, doing what I should
Flame burning brightly, as I add more wood
Where are the worries that use to be
In silence I find peace flowing through me



Thank you God, for guiding me on this journey and showing me the way

No comments:

Post a Comment