Friday, December 23, 2016

A Circle Of Friends


A Circle Of Friends

© 1998 by Bud Lemire



There's a circle of friends, I E-Mail each day

They warm me inside, in their own special way

Through the phone wires, and onto my screen

The words come to life, where they can be seen



It was that wire, that brought us in touch

From there on, it didn't take much

To feel the common interest, that we all share

The way that we think, the way that we care



Traveling from different places, the letters came through

If you received my letter, I'm talking about you

You took the time, to write a letter to me

A special friendship transpired, which you will agree



These circle of friends, are very important in my life

Their presence holds me up, when I'm battling strife

And when they're feeling low, and not quite right

I hope that they know, that I'll be their light



We learn from each other, about life, about love

We grow stronger in spirit, with the light from above

We help each other, when we need a hand

It's a wonderful feeling, it's all part of life's plan



These circle of friends, mean the world to my heart

May this bond that we share, never be broken apart

As time keeps passing, let us always be friends

In this life and after, because love never ends




This poem is dedicated to my Circle Of Friends that I have met through my

E-Mail and through snail mail also. They have really made my life have

more meaning than it ever has. I say thanks many times to these special

people, for being my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment