Saturday, December 24, 2016

Happy Valentines Day Vicki


Happy Valentines Day Vicki

© by Bud Lemire on Feb 11, 2016




As Valentines Day rolls around

There's a woman's heart I'm glad I found

The sweetest soul that could ever be

Truth be told, I think she found me



Her soul was guided in the Astral Stream

To become part of my wide awake dream

From there we were inseparable, never to be apart

Becoming one in mind, soul, and heart



Her voice makes me smile and so much more

A loving sensation touching my very core

Her warm love throughout every day

Embraces me in the night, it never goes away



It seems all my life I've been waiting to meet

This woman named Vicki, she is so very sweet

Twin Flames burning a love in a passionate fire

That intertwines within by a consuming desire



Love at its very best is what we feel

A sensational pull with sensual appeal

Holding her close, I'll never let her go

This woman I love, has the most wonderful soul




Thank you so very much for the love you share

with me every day and every night

No comments:

Post a Comment