Saturday, December 24, 2016

Her Touch Every Morning


Her Touch Every Morning

© by Bud Lemire on March 3, 2016




Every morning she comes to me

Her spirit shows what our love will always be

She touches me from my foot to my head

Right there, while I'm lying on my bed



Her touch is deep, inside and out

Enticing my soul, without a doubt

Her touch is magical in every way

Throughout the night, throughout the day



Her touch is so strong, she makes me float

On the sea of love, within her boat

She takes me in, and away we go

While the energies between, begin to flow



Back and forth, the energies stream

I am awake, this isn't a dream

This woman, who is so much more

Has touched me, many times before



She is the love, I've always dreamed of

She touches me, with the greatest love

Her spirit shows, what our love will always be

Every morning when she comes to me




Every morning, at bedtime, all through the day.

Her love touches me in the most wonderful ways.

I love you Vicki, and thank you for your love.


No comments:

Post a Comment