Saturday, December 24, 2016

A Poem Inside Of You


A Poem Inside Of You

© by Bud Lemire on April 19, 2016



I'm writing a poem inside of you

It's the only thing, I can think of to do

Deep and strong is how I will touch

We love each other very much



Energy moving, up and down my spine

As our souls merge together, they intertwine

Deeply and strongly, we feel all that is there

The love that is felt, makes us aware



Two souls together, drifting deeper into one

Ready for a sensual time, filled with fun

No part goes untouched, felt in every way

Made even stronger, by the words that we say



Just sitting still, yet feeling it all

Responding to the touch, we've heard the call

My soul calls to yours, your soul to mine

As our souls connect, through the divine



There is much more, than could possibly be

Motions that happen, that we can not see

It's the only thing, that we can do

When I write a poem, inside of you




An afternoon of loving you, and your

words inspired me to write this poem.

Your love inspires me in all ways.

Thank you Vicki, for being poetic

inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment